Sunday, March 16, 2008
The God Particle
That article was very confusing. I don't get how they can prove that the particle is there by the experiments that they were explaining. Also, I don't get how they recreate conditions just like after the big-bang. How do they know what it was like? I was very confused by that part. I personally don't even believe in the Big-Bang Theory so that it probably part of the reason that this seems so confusing to me. I did recognize the parts about Rutherford, Bohr and Weisinberg. I'm glad that we didn't learn about quarks and gluons in class because that would have been to confusing and it doesn't sound like they have that good of research to back it up. I think that this is a waste of money. To me, it doesn't matter if we know how the universe started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment