If I could vote I would probably vote for Obama. I don't have a very good reason for it. I just think that having a black president would really help our international relations. A lot of people don't want him because he doesn't have enough experience but I think that would make him better. He won't be like a normal politician, I think that he will be more of a person. A big point in this election is global warming. Obama believes in global warming and he wants the US to help prevent it. This is another big reason that I like Obama.
A good website on his beliefs on global warming is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is true. and it would be nice to have some one fresh and new to the white house. but it would be bad since were mid war. and he would have very little knowledge about what to do about the problems.
Post a Comment